Quick Access Hunter Reporting
ATTENTION: Enter the tag number for the hunter report you are completing. To see all of your hunter reports you must login.

Welcome to Go Outdoors Idaho

Login to:

  • Purchase and view / print your licenses & permits
  • Submit Hunter Reports
  • View and Manage Your Customer Account
  • If you are purchasing a Tag or Permit that needs to be notched or validated, products will be mailed to you within 7-10 days

Help Logging In

If you are a new customer / have never made a purchase through this site

Welcome to Go Outdoors Idaho!

NEW Swan Controlled Hunt 1st Application Period August 5th - 15th

  • A valid Idaho hunting license is required in order to apply for the 50 available tags.
  • Check our Migratory Game Bird Regulations for details on this new controlled hunt opportunity.

Big Game Controlled Hunt 2nd Application Period August 5th - 15th

  • Available tags will be based on the number of tags not purchased by the 1st drawing deadline (August 1, 2021, 11:59pm MTN).
  • A valid Idaho hunting license is required in order to apply.

Upcoming Important Dates

Returned Tag Sale

July 22

More information and listing of returned tags at: https://idfg.idaho.gov/tag/returns.

Second Deer / Elk Tag Sale

August 5

Deadline for Super Hunt 2nd Drawing Entries

August 10

Download the Go Outdoors Idaho App

Download the free Go Outdoors ID mobile app to renew, purchase, and store your licenses, on your smartphone or tablet!

Mobile App Image